Sunday, September 28, 2008

 

Spirituality and the Sikh Way of Life

It’s been a long while since I posted any Gurdwara lectures by SSS Harbhajan Singh Khalsa. I have a backlog saved on my computer but haven’t had a chance yet edit and post them yet.

Today there was something totally weird going on with the audio for the live broadcast of Gurdwara. There was some type of audio loop creating creating this interesting reverb. I still have no idea what caused it….particularly because it turned on and off at different points in the audio (after reviewing the recording). Here is an audio clip to know what I am talking about.

Anyways, I restarted the computer and was able to fix the issue, but missed the very first few seconds of the Gurdwara lecture so didn’t get the date for the lecture. The topic I think is "Spirituality and the Sikh Way of Life". This is another thought provoking lecture to listen to. Enjoy. This is just one of thousands of lectures, since he spoke to the Sangat just about every Sunday in Gurdwara. I’m sure he spoke about the same things often, but then again we all need lots of reminding to make changes in our life and see the bigger picture. Sometimes we loose sight of why we are on this earth and need little reminders from time to time.

Labels: ,






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?