Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

Using Meditation to Deal with Stress

It's been a long while since I recorded and posted some new videos, so I have been thinking about other people in our community who would have something to share in a video. As a result of this Gurucharan Singh agreed to let me record some videos with him on different topics related to meditation, yoga, and Sikhi. I'll be posting these videos in the coming weeks as I have time to edit them.

Gurucharan Singh Khalsa, Ph.D., is a yogi, psychotherapist, teacher and writer, and a recognized expert in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. He is also the Director of KRI (Kundalini Research Institute).

In this video Gurucharan Singh talks about the effects of stress on our mind and body and gives a Kundalini Yoga excercise and meditation to help you deal with this stress.

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?