Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Old Recording of Wahe Guru Simran

Tonight I would like to share an old recording of "Sat Nam, Sat Nam ji, Wahe Guru, Wahe Guru......" simran. I don't remember who this recording is by though. It brings back many memories from my younger years as a child. I remember my mother used to play this tape for long periods of time. We used to play tapes with "Auto Reverse" (set on the tape player) and just have it going 24 hours to set the "vibration" in the house and to sleep with. It kept you focused on the bani all throughout the day. Even today in my house I have an old computer with lots of Gurbani MP3 files hooked up to my home stereo (which plays music throughout the house) so I can hear Gurbani whenever I am at home.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?