Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Gurbani MP3 Pick - Unknown Singhni

Here is a variation by an "Unknown Singhni" (female vocals) of a Simran track that I featured a long while back titled "Unknown Singh". The tune is the same but they only have female vocals in this one. For some reason I missed this track before and didn't notice it until someone posted it on their blog. Lately I have been enjoying this quite a bit as I drive around or meditate in the morning. It is 30 minutes long and evolves over the time into different variations. At first when I heard these tracks I thought they were moody...but then as I listened to them more I really got into it and enjoyed. At about 8 minutes into it you really feel the energy as the singer goes into a continuous rhythm of chanting "Wahe Guru". This is where I love to sing and just bliss out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?